User Portal | 021-35847831-32-35 : UAN: 111-800-900 |    

New Water Connection

Cantonment Board Clifton

Requirements For New Water Connections

New Water Connection Form. (Obtainable from CBC).
Copy of National Identity Card.
Copy of site plan.
Copy of No Demand Certificate (CBC) or Tax Paid Receipt.
Copy of Building Completion Letter.
Copy of Building Approval Letter.
DHA fresh transfer letter.

Two Sets of all Documents

After approval please collects the New Water Connection papers from CBC Water Supply Directorate; you are requested to complete following procedure after collection of papers :-
Connection Charges
Payable to CBC.
Road Restoration Charges
Depending on the width of road.
Laying of pipe of water supply line across the road
Owners responsibility