Cantonment Board, Clifton has adopted the following e-mechanism for the sake of public convenience for supply of authorized Water Tankers:
- The existing system of generation and issuance of conventional coupons is being discontinued w.e.f 01-05-2016.
- Onwards, e-tickets will be available at the CBC website i.e. cbc.gov.pk to take effect from third week of April, 2016. For guidelines see Annex-A.
- Due acknowledgement & confirmation is also now available through SMS & email Services, for which authorized cell number & emails are requested to be
provided to CBC
- You are, therefore, requested to generate the requisite e-tickets though above given online mechanism and no coupons shall be provided by CBC after 01-05-2016.
- Moreover, water tankers shall not be delivered to the residents on account of the following deficiencies or occurrences:-
- In case of non-availability of e-tickets, at the time of delivery of
water tanker. In that case, the allotted tankers shall be considered as cancelled.
- The e-tickets shall not guarantee the delivery of water, as the supply of potable water may vary due to various factors beyond the control of the CBC and water tankers shall only be delivered to you subject to availability of water by KWSB in the system.
- Your prompt cooperation on the subject is solicited for your own convenience.
Cantonment Board Clifton
For Assistance Contact, 021-35847831-2,
021-35348774-5, 35850403, 35348784
Water Supply Ext. 227 & IT Ext. 225
PROCEDURE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Resident shall visit CBC web site using their web browsers and open cbc.gov.pk
- On the main page menu section, a link “User Portal” is present. Clicking on this link a new tab or windows shall open for the user portal login/register screen
- If the resident is already registered and has valid credentials for login, he can proceed with login screen otherwise clicking on “Register” button will bring a form.
- The form contains information required for activation of user account for login on this portal. A valid Email Address and SMS is required. The password will be sent in SMS after submitting this form.
- User can successfully login on user portal using their Account ID (DGLR ID) which can be located on their monthly e-tickets or on the tax bills. The registration form provides instructions on how to find this information.
- 29 Apr, 2016
- 31 Comments