- CBC Intends to invite bids for installation of Reverse Osmosis Plant having minimum capacity of 100,000 Gallons per day at Sea-view-I pumping station Ph-V DHA.
- Sealed quotations are invited from well reputed firms registered with GST & Income Tax Department for supply of the following Plants :-
- Sealed quotations are invited from well reputed firms registered with GST & Income Tax Dep for Supply of the followings plants:- (Thai Champa 20″ Nathra 9″ Iresine 9″)
- Sealed quotations are invited from well reputed firms registered with GST & income Tax Dep for supply of the following items:- ( sweet soil Manure KMC )
- Property Tax bills for the year of 2017-2018 have been issued, delivery of bills are in process
- Property Completion From.
- Implementation of One Way Regime.
- The sealed quotations are invited from financially well established firms, reg with CBC, GST & Income Tax Department, For supply of the following item as per PPRA rules.
- It is notified for information of general public that an “Open Auction” of the CBC Vehicle bearing Registration No.GP-9394, Toyota Corolla (GLI – 2007) shall be street 10, kh-e-Rahat, Phase-VI, DHA, Karachi.
- Sealed quotations are invited from CBC approved contractors for supply & fixing of water purification plants in the following of CBC area.
- CBC intends to invite sealed bids from the authorized suppliers/contractors enlisted with CBC (Renewal for the year 2016-17)
- Auction of Collection Rights of Fee for Riding of Horses, Camels, Hawkers, Motorbikes & Parking Fee
- Water Bouzer Charges Notice for Residents.
- Sealed Quotations are invited from approved CBC contractors for supply & Fxing of Natural Split Stone Tiles for boundary wall at Park opp. Tooba Apartment, Phase-II.
- Sealed quotations are invited from contactors/ firms enlisted with CBC and registered with GST & Income Tax Department, for supply of the Bitumen for Engineering Branch.
- CBC will be providing online registration for CBC Residents including online Complaint and Water Bouzer requests.
Welcome to Cantonment Board Clifton
Zealously Working for a Greener, Healthier Environment
Cantonment Board Clifton (CBC) was brought into existence through a Notification SRO No. 207(1)/ (83) dated 27-2-1983 in order to provide municipal cover to 8 DHA phases together with 13 Katchi Abadis located in the periphery and Blocks 8-9 of Clifton. It is spread over an area of 51.327 square kilometers with swelling population of 0.5 million at present. Karachi Cantonment is on its North and West; towards East lies City District Government Karachi (CDGK) and towards southern parameter stretches the Arabian Sea